Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Introducing Allison Casey Paper!

I am always on the look out for new stationery and gift lines to add to our collection and several months ago came across the designs of Allison Casey Paper. I have been working with paper for a while now so I can usually tell a great invitation just from the feel of the cardstock inside the envelope. After recently receiving their invitation in the mail and seeing the quality in person I was completely sold on their product line and quickly contacted them to see if Busy Bee Paperie would be able to carry their designs. All of their products will soon be available at our online boutique. Here is just a preview of some of their great birth announcements and Holiday cards. If you would like to see more or would like information on placing an order please contact me by email.











No comments: