Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!


I love a good project so when it came time to come up with a craft for preschool friend gifts I decided to make cookie jars. I got the idea from Stacy Claire Boyd's blog who got her idea from Bakerella's blog. I varied mine slightly by changing the colors to red, green, and brown, and omitted the pecans from the recipe for the classmates who have nut allergies. I created my own labels and gift tags, printed them on adhesive paper, stuck them to the jar and voila....homemade cookie jars! I included my husband and boys in the process and we had a great time assembling the jars together. We had so much fun working as a team this may be our new Holiday project for every year. The jars got a great response from all who received them and the cookies were super delicious!

Renee

No comments: