Monday, June 7, 2010

Carnival Party!

This party all started with a cake! My 4 year old twins were looking at pictures from our favorite bakery and stumbled across their fabulous popcorn cake. After picking the cake and listening to their pleas of having their 4th birthday party at a bounce house party facility I decided the best way to combine the two was to do a carnival theme. This was the first time I have held a birthday party outside of my home and it was awesome! My twins birthday falls during early spring which is usually cold and rainy here so we are limited with what we can do at home. Monkey Joe's provided an great party atmosphere and the kids loved it! Of course I had to bring along my own party decor goodie bags! See below for all the party details.

Invitations were custom made by Busy Bee Paperie.
Party Decor was made from a printable party package from Dimple Prints.
Popcorn Goodie Bags were made from popcorn containers purchased from Hobby Lobby, candy from a local candy shop, and tiny popcorn bags filled with good old puffy corn.


Renee

2 comments:

Sandi said...

What a cute party! i love that popcorn cake!

dimpleprints said...

Your party turned out great!
Carli-DimplePrints